Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't Stop - CRS. His flow and lyricism on it are simply amazing. Kanye's part sounded epic also! The horns in the background were nice, should have been played during lupe's part as well imo.

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
Kanye had imo.the best verse although it.was probably set up like that.. But we havent heard that Carerra Lu Flow in long while

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CT said:
I agree, Lu had best verse. I love the way he ended it with the LOL's and OMG's and all that text shit LOL
And his flow...  :allears:
haha yeah, the end of his verse made me lol and :O at the same time :)

AkACarerraLu said:
Kanye had imo.the best verse although it.was probably set up like that.. But we havent heard that Carerra Lu Flow in long while
Soz, I'm not the biggest lupe fan, but whats the "carrera Lu flow"?

A

·
0 Posts
Are we sure that it isn't an old song? Lupe's flow sounded like some 2005 shit

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Yeah the more I listen I think Lu killed with the flow, nobody can deny he took that crown. As for lyrics, I think him and Ye were pretty equal in this song. P was pretty solid too, certainly a good comeback from "Oh Yeah"

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FiascoFrenzy said:
Yeah the more I listen I think Lu killed with the flow, nobody can deny he took that crown. As for lyrics, I think him and Ye were pretty equal in this song. P was pretty solid too, certainly a good comeback from "Oh Yeah"
100 % agree with everything you just said.

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
At first glance you'd think Ye killed it (my first impression)

but aftyer a couple listens you'll see Lupe murked it....as always :allears:

·
Premium Member
8,611 Posts
Lupe's verse was crazy as a straight verse. Kanye definitely had the better sounding verse though because of the crazy production on it.

Song's amazing in every aspect though. Going without a hook's a real good idea too, especially when they're all on that high-energy type shit.

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
Mr West said:
haha yeah, the end of his verse made me lol and :O at the same time :)
Soz, I'm not the biggest lupe fan, but whats the "carrera Lu flow"?
Carerra Lu is his alter ego kinda like Ti's Tip or BoB's Bobby Ray :work:

He kinda takes the lyricism notch down just a bit (still incredible) and then raps as he can flow for days.

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
here:

"Lupe explains Carrera Lu: He’s my alter ego. I got em because I love Carrera Porsches, so I was like yo like Carrera, I’mma be Carrera Lu. I needed an alter ego you know what I’m saying? Somebody flashy, fly-the whole thing. And that’s who Carrera Lu is; the anti Lupe Fiasco."

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
AkACarerraLu said:
here:

"Lupe explains Carrera Lu: He’s my alter ego. I got em because I love Carrera Porsches, so I was like yo like Carrera, I’mma be Carrera Lu. I needed an alter ego you know what I’m saying? Somebody flashy, fly-the whole thing. And that’s who Carrera Lu is; the anti Lupe Fiasco."
So, what is the carerra lu flow?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts