Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a big Kanye fan, but this movie will probably be pretty shitty. Still, I'm excited because its Kanye and I wanna hear some new songs that aren't unfinished leaks. I'll actually be surprised if this whole movie isn't just a clusterfuck of what the fucks.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
thats a bit harsh.. but you are entitled to assume... hopefully the music will help you enjoy the film.

·
Registered
18,234 Posts
I've had that same thought.

I expect it to be a bit mad and random, which some will find artistic while I find it shit lol. I'm not really bothered about it, but it's an extension of the album so it could also be quite good. Time will tell.

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I mean, do you guys actually expect this to be a deep movie, or just Kanye dabbling about in art, throwing in a few random symbolic elements that he doesn't really understand in an effort to have a "deep" movie?

I'm not saying Kanye isn't a genius, but he didn't exactly spend a TON of time on this movie. He is talented, but it will be a miracle if this thing comes out to be truly thought provoking.

Also, lets look at Kanye's recent directing: Drake's Best I Ever Had video. I like titties though, so if the movie has a plethora of those, than I'm good. But it will still be shit.

·
Registered
59,974 Posts
GMC...Relapsed said:
I've had that same thought.

I expect it to be a bit mad and random, which some will find artistic while I find it shit lol. I'm not really bothered about it, but it's an extension of the album so it could also be quite good. Time will tell.

·
Registered
25,469 Posts
Depends on what you're actually looking for in the film/music video. I don't expect any actual narrative, so I'll be fine with just random images that don't have a conclusive meaning behind them. Besides, a lot of my favorite feature films are like that.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts