Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
32,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That Earl is gonna make with different producers other than Tyler when he gets outs.. (Kanye, Just Blaze, Ski Beatz, No ID)



FUUUUUCK ....


:fire:


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,643 Posts
ayekay1 said:
That Earl is gonna make with different producers other than Tyler when he gets outs.. (Kanye, Just Blaze, Ski Beatz, No ID)

FUUUUUCK ....

:fire:
You honestly think Earl is gonna get the chance to record with them?
Someone's
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
32,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Scott Pilgrim said:
You honestly think Earl is gonna get the chance to record with them?
Someone's
Well... I really don't see why he wouldn't be able to one day...

The kid is nice
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
908 Posts
Scott Pilgrim said:
You honestly think Earl is gonna get the chance to record with them?
Someone's
Only if Earl decides to stop rapping. Otherwise, your kind of a joke of a human being, and you don't belong posting on a music forum.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,643 Posts
redgloves123 said:
Only if Earl decides to stop rapping. Otherwise, your kind of a joke of a human being, and you don't belong posting on a music forum.
Son, what does being good or bad at rapping have to do with working with these producers? I never knew beats were free. I should go get a few Just Blaze beats for the hell of it. Ayo but I'm a "joke of a human being that doesn't belong posting on a music forum"? :oblivious: I think you should brush up on your grammar before trying to talk shit about someone and tell them that "they don't belong posting on a music forum" even though you could've easily just said "You shouldn't even be posting on this forum" and you would've seemed like less of a buffoon. "LUL HE SO AWESUM ON DA MIC SO HE MUST WORK WITH THESE PRODUCERS" please, use your common sense next time and do a bit of research on these things before trying to talk down to someone.

ayekay1 said:
Well... I really don't see why he wouldn't be able to one day...

The kid is nice
Yeah, he's "nice". He's a great artist but it's the money factor that allows you to work with these producers. Of course, he's a better artist than Tyler but he's not going to blow up as much as Tyler did. That much I could assure you. Mainstream don't care about lyricism and most of Earl's appeal comes from his lyricism. Shock lyrics won't be as much as a big deal as it was with Tyler since he got famous for it recently and if you remember, most OF members RARELY work outside their group. Tyler because he worked with his heroes The Neptunes and Pusha T. Frank Ocean is more affiliated than a direct member AND he got the opportunity to work with two titans of the Hip-Hop genre on a what-seems-to-be classic album. That's it though. I don't think Earl will venture out from the group.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top