Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
15,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was 10 when Encore came out, so I obviously wasn't into rap music as seriously as I am today. Eminem had just released The Eminem Show and 8 Mile, and he was the biggest rapper in the world. Then Encore starts with "Evil Deeds", which is complete trash.

I'm still a big Eminem fan but I would've been so pissed after hearing that :jordanlaff:

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
idk how Eminem thought that album was a good idea

like Jay Z and Nas have dropped bad albums but at least they've never made songs like Puke and Ass Like That

·
Registered
50,193 Posts
impossiblebeats said:
I was 10 when Encore came out, so I obviously wasn't into rap music as seriously as I am today. Eminem had just released The Eminem Show and 8 Mile, and he was the biggest rapper in the world. Then Encore starts with "Evil Deeds", which is complete trash.

I'm still a big Eminem fan but I would've been so pissed after hearing that :jordanlaff:
Nope albums dope until puke

·
Registered
50,193 Posts
MIC Que said:
idk how Eminem thought that album was a good idea

like Jay Z and Nas have dropped bad albums but at least they've never made songs like Puke and Ass Like That
He was high on an absolute shit ton of pills and drowned in the most success a rapper had ever achieved. He was modern elvis, and like elvis, drugs became his downfall.

But somehow Em came back, not 100% but in spots is better than nothing.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts