Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn guys what would you say if kanye would act in a episode of how i met your mother??
It would make sence because Ye likes Suits like barney stinson loves them :) so they both could drink a beer at the bar and talk bot suits :D
that would be the best episode or what do you think???

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
karmakid3000 said:
I still love it :kanyeshrug:
They were some good episodes but overall shit got predictable. They pretty much tamed down Barney. They're stretching the shit outta the show because as soon as they'll show the mom, the end will be near. But that's just my opinion. If you enjoy it, it's all that matters my friend.

·
Registered
13,683 Posts
AzrayiL said:
Damn guys what would you say if kanye would act in a episode of how i met your mother??
It would make sence because Ye likes Suits like barney stinson loves them :) so they both could drink a beer at the bar and talk bot suits :D
that would be the best episode or what do you think???
Naaw, not at all.
I'd rather see him in two and a half men or big bang theory.

·
Registered
32,365 Posts
Busy said:
different strokes for different folks :sonicshrug:
hey, you gave your opinion first.

but i do see your poiint about it prolonging the episodes until it meets the mother, but the episodes still make me laugh

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
mctate said:
hey, you gave your opinion first.

but i do see your poiint about it prolonging the episodes until it meets the mother, but the episodes still make me laugh
just like i said above, yeah as long as you like it it's all good

·
Registered
916 Posts
Micha said:
Kanye can't act. So no, that wouldn't be a good idea.

HIMYM though>>>>
I liked him in We Were Once a Fairytale, so as long as he is acting completely trashed and obnoxious, he would be decent. :oblivious:

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
CBreezy said:
Kanye should show up on The Office tbh.
Kanye should really do some TV cameos.  I mean the one in Entourage is sick, but i for some reason i would love to see a 3 episode arc with him in the Office haha that's a great idea

frick they shoulda put him in Scrubs instead of Courtney Cox as Kelso's replacement... the possibilities are endless

1 - 18 of 18 Posts