Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
shrug said:
We had Prime 2008 Wayne...
Shit would be so perfect :cryfam:
man i remember when he was good.... those were solid days.  I think the only time in the last 4 years i've been impressed with lil wayne was the "real g's move in silence like lasagna" line

N

·
0 Posts
I hate Nicki but she absolutely BODIED that song, her first and ONLY good verse

·
Banned
18,273 Posts

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Nobody else here has a problem listening to chicks rap? I like the song and all and then she starts rapping, I have to either skip the song or put the volume super low. Same shit on other good songs like Drake's Up On Night, and a few others I can't think of right now.

It's not just Nicki, she's not even a bad "rapper" but it's just female rappers overall. Like even that Lady Rage? on The Chronic & 2001

·
Banned
1,846 Posts
sharif3 said:
Nobody else here has a problem listening to chicks rap? I like the song and all and then she starts rapping, I have to either skip the song or put the volume super low. Same shit on other good songs like Drake's Up On Night, and a few others I can't think of right now.

It's not just Nicki, she's not even a bad "rapper" but it's just female rappers overall. Like even that Lady Rage? on The Chronic & 2001
As far as women rapping, they generally suck, nicki is no exception.

but

her verse on Monster is NICE, on paper. Her stupid voice changing is one of the reasons i hate her. that ruined the song.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts