Kanye to The banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
same bro i used to be hella nice, always putting people’s needs before mine and caring about others. lowkey makes me sad to say i don’t give a fuck about anything anymore except the people close to me

·
Registered
20,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bitterlemon said:
same bro i used to be hella nice, always putting people’s needs before mine and caring about others. lowkey makes me sad to say i don’t give a fuck about anything anymore except the people close to me
I always say the women that hurt me are the reason
But i still have the choice to go back to my old ways and just be a good guy, but i dont
I'm manipulative af and i know it. I feel kinda bad, esp for one girl

·
Banned
30,541 Posts
bitterlemon said:
feel the same way.....I was thinking this to myself word for word, I use care more for others, now now I’m so self serving and my ultimate concern is what beings about my greater good. I really dislike the person I’m becoming but I somewhat enjoy this new found freedom. btw For me it has nothing to do with getting jaded by women but rather life in of itself

1 - 16 of 16 Posts