Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KTT i just had a meditative session and came to a realisation

we are gonna get a badboy and possibly a dipset resurgence soon in some form or another MARK MY WORDS more on the dipset thing later

just load this one up while you read the rest of this thread

now this thread was inspired by the fact that puffys kid is releasing music so theres a big chance its gonna be him that spear heads this movement but only time will tell for young christian king combs

this movement could come in t he form of current artists interpolating mase, big, puffys flows in their songs (drake did this in 4pm in calawhatvever)
fashion wise this resurgence is already happening with the whole 90/00s revival thing (baggy pants, striped tees wearing chucks etc) this is really prevalent in the skateboarding ecosystem and thats where most street wear / hip hop fashion trends come from these days i think hip hop is still kinda catching up on this

anyways back to music. i want to throw dipset in this conversation because i can see people running with cam and juelz' styles aswell

man THIS is what NY needs imo not /dusty/ revival but this feeling the style and charisma these dudes oozed was something else :banderas: my god

an NY revival is not a new concept but you have guys like joey reviving like nas and shit which is cool whatever who gives a shit but what im saying is i really think this flashy style could really appeal to the current demographic its catchy, feel good and just so refreshing to me maybe as a white kid from the otherside of the world that didnt neccsarily grow up on this stuff i never got sick of the novelty of it but idk im just spitballin' here.

im not exactly sure how its gonna manifest but fuck i hope someone tries it im really posting this to see what you guys and ultimately for that sweet told you so bump in a year or whatever

potential candidates:

ASAP mob are the most obvious guys, i think ferg could really pull this off would be a great time since his last two projects were wipe my ass quality
King Combs
to be updated

·
Registered
33,299 Posts
genuine pimp said:
im not australian but whats your point and what are your thoughts on the senitment of the thread
dont think Bad Boy will resurge resembling its old incaration. But No Way Out 2 is on the way and the reunion had a great turnout. Hmm what NY needs most is a wrangling of goat new producers to churn hits. That will set the wave

·
Banned
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SufiBezels said:
dont think Bad Boy will resurge resembling its old incaration. But No Way Out 2 is on the way and the reunion had a great turnout. Hmm what NY needs most is a wrangling of goat new producers to churn hits. That will set the wave
yea what im talking about is someone actually resembling that old form they had they dont have to be as legendary as their old roster just a similar feeling

not interested in diddy doing songs with ty dolla and stuff i mean trying to bring that feeling back or interpolating it in a new way

·
Banned
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
im not cunner

but they litrally perma banned cunner for posting that gif of drake getting fucked that everyone was posting before views wtf type shit is that anyways thats all i wanna say about cunner this is music sxn and i put a lot of thought into thread

1 - 20 of 65 Posts