Kanye to The banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You ain't seen nothing crazier, than this ***** when he off his lexapro.


But seriously, will I start to become like Kanye because of this?
 
G

·
You're an idiot for taking that shit and so is Kanye, I took Lexapro wayyyy wayyy back before it was made popular in a rap song. Nothing good or cool about this nasty drug, it makes you feel and act like a zombie/robot. It fucks up your ability to get an erection, it makes your shit very weird in texture, consistency and color, it only masks or numbs the issues, doesn't fix anything. It's a lie, when you take this crap you become a walking lie, a zombie, delusional, in my opinion it actually makes one crazy.

And when you get off the drug too soon it has some pretty nasty and weird side effects for about a week I'd say, but you'll feel way better being back to your normal self and not taking some bullshit poison.

But Kanye, a famous celebrity endorses it and doctors, so what do I know, I'm just a mentally ill person off their meds who somehow functions and goes to work and pays the bills and actually improved my life on my own without pills or drugs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,132 Posts
workinprogress said:
You're an idiot for taking that shit and so is Kanye, I took Lexapro wayyyy wayyy back before it was made popular in a rap song. Nothing good or cool about this nasty drug, it makes you feel and act like a zombie/robot. It fucks up your ability to get an erection, it makes your shit very weird in texture, consistency and color, it only masks or numbs the issues, doesn't fix anything. It's a lie, when you take this crap you become a walking lie, a zombie, delusional, in my opinion it actually makes one crazy.

And when you get off the drug too soon it has some pretty nasty and weird side effects for about a week I'd say, but you'll feel way better being back to your normal self and not taking some bullshit poison.

But Kanye, a famous celebrity endorses it and doctors, so what do I know, I'm just a mentally ill person off their meds who somehow functions and goes to work and pays the bills and actually improved my life on my own without pills or drugs.
Someone has that statement on every SSRI. I was on Cipralex for a bit which is the same thing and felt weird ass mood swings with lots of anger and sadness like 3 weeks in so I trashed them and never took pills after that, but some of my family members who take it function normally on it and benefit from it. Everyone has different reactions to it. Just important to pay close attention to how it's affecting you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,986 Posts
Mr. Burns said:
Someone has that statement on every SSRI. I was on Cipralex for a bit which is the same thing and felt weird ass mood swings with lots of anger and sadness like 3 weeks in so I trashed them and never took pills after that, but some of my family members who take it function normally on it and benefit from it. Everyone has different reactions to it. Just important to pay close attention to how it's affecting you.
my gf takes cipralex at night to sleep and bupropion xl in the morning

the side effects might last about a month max but she wouldnt be functioning/alive without either of them
 
G

·
Yeah so studies show that being on lexapro will actually influence your everyday actions in mysterious ways so like normally instead of waking up, going to work/school/the store, going home; you'll actually just wake up MAKE 5 BEATS A DAY FOR 3 SUMMERS and then become the greatest artist of all time. I think its worth it imo
 
G

·
Mr. Burns said:
Someone has that statement on every SSRI. I was on Cipralex for a bit which is the same thing and felt weird ass mood swings with lots of anger and sadness like 3 weeks in so I trashed them and never took pills after that, but some of my family members who take it function normally on it and benefit from it. Everyone has different reactions to it. Just important to pay close attention to how it's affecting you.
Even if everyone has different reactions to it, none of them are good to take long term. They're useful for taking to help get a depressed person out of a slump and then gradually decreasing the dosage once you're back on your feet. I took Paxil first which helped a little bit, then later I was misdiagnosed with bi-polar disorder and they put me on some med that made me break out in hives and itch, then I did lexapro again, once again only to get me out of a slump.

I took these drugs short term, I figured out when it was time to get off on my own without a doctor's advice and then I eventually figured out how to deal with life's problems without the meds.

But these doctors will give you just about anything. They gave me 3 different pills at one point, including ambien. There was no need for all that. Now you can get xanax, clonopin, all kinds of stuff easily. Just about anyone can be a drug dealer now, just go to the doctor and tell them you need them and there is your supply. I know someone who was getting ketamine mailed to her to inject herself because she was getting treatments at a clinic downtown just for getting people high on ketamine. Another bs scam that does not cure depression.

It's cool though if you want to do all that stuff, just know that it's all bs first and you're not really fixing anything lol Just getting high.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,306 Posts
I can’t believe there is an SSRI discussion going on right now :dead: I was on Zoloft for about 4 years. High dose. Didn’t notice too many negative side effects, although everyone’s different. The comeoff kinda sucked though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,149 Posts
there was this girl i follow that was on it and all i remember was her tweeting how happy she was feeling on it seems like a bad drug
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,570 Posts
TylerWaves said:
Yeah so studies show that being on lexapro will actually influence your everyday actions in mysterious ways so like normally instead of waking up, going to work/school/the store, going home; you'll actually just wake up MAKE 5 BEATS A DAY FOR 3 SUMMERS and then become the greatest artist of all time. I think its worth it imo
:koolaid:


Don't worry OP, Kanye prolly forgot better shit than you ever thought of.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57,887 Posts
Dude that shit mad me feel so tired like holy shit all I did for 2 months was sleep
and once I got off it I'd just cry even though I felt find for like a week lmao
good luck
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,478 Posts
First time i took cipralex was weird. I woke up in the middle of the night and felt like i was sweating and had this weird ass burning sensation. It kind of helped but i think i plateaued after a while and didn't want to be on it anymore.

Didn't notice any side effects coming off
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Kenny West said:
update please
Have found it helpful, I’m really down n out after fucking up a relationship and my life pretty bad but it has definitely helped
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,910 Posts
SAKE said:
Have found it helpful, I’m really down n out after fucking up a relationship and my life pretty bad but it has definitely helped
how were the first couple weeks? what dose did you start on?
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top