Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to make him butcher All of the Lights by adding so many damn features? What a horrible idea. It seemed like he was starting a story and then neglected to finish it with a 3rd verse, instead opting to place too many people on the track to make it annoying/bad. The sad thing is this is the best beat he's ever made and he decided NOT to keep it to himself. Whatta shame

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
I agree, the song needs a third verse. The first two were building together and lead to.....shit. I want to hear the full damn story.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i don't really see how a real fan of kanye could possibly be pleased with this or think he made a good decision. Even if you are a major stan (which I kind of am) you have to be able to admit when stuff sucks ass from a straw.

·
Banned
2,298 Posts
myles1260 said:
i don't really see how a real fan of kanye could possibly be pleased with this or think he made a good decision. Even if you are a major stan (which I kind of am) you have to be able to admit when stuff sucks ass from a straw.
Ever thought you might just not like it? Rather than the universal truth is: it sucks?  :bitchgtfo:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mike Deli said:
song shouldve been w.o furgie to be quite honest
Dead Prezidentz said:
Take fergie out and its a good ass song.
Mainly these. Cudi fits the song because he has a powerful and strong voice that goes well with it. If Fergie got the boot, this song would be great, if she got the boot AND Ye got to come back on a third verse and finish what he started, I'd have nothing to complain about. It just seems like every time Kanye makes a dope ass beat that seems like it's going to be huge as a song, he fails to deliver lyrically. mainly in this song and stronger

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PrinceJane said:
Ever thought you might just not like it? Rather than the universal truth is: it sucks?  :bitchgtfo:
no, because frankly, i have to say that even though I love Kanye and his music, and even this song production wise, the direction he chose to go with it can be said almost objectively to be worse than if he had a 3rd verse and not so many features.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Chris W. said:
We havent even heard the album version, so chill out.
everyone who has says it still has fergie on it and sounds largely the same as what we're hearing now, so I don't see a reason to start feeling any better. I'm just thinking to myself like how could kanye be such a genius yet so fucking dumb at times?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts