Kanye to The banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Lil Fly said:
he's too busy selling out
lol you sound like me four years ago. besides his absolute willingness to do anything if the money's right..the bulk of his music hasn't really changed as drastically as i used to think..once they dropped the horrorcore influence.

Banned
duck said:
lol you sound like me four years ago. besides his absolute willingness to do anything if the money's right..the bulk of his music hasn't really changed as drastically as i used to think..once they dropped the horrorcore influence.
i hear you, his subject matter hasn't really changed at all. but dude used to have some really impressive verses in his underground days and with three 6 mafia. he was also an innovative producer

rubber band business and blue dream & lean are cool but there's nothing innovative about them imo. just generic raps over lex luger beats. it's sad to see him hopping on new trends in trap when he helped create that subgenre of hip hop

:cryfam:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.