Kanye to The banner

IM PRETTY SURE DRAKE DISSES THE GAME AND G.O.O.D MUSIC ON "HEADLINES"

4173 Views 99 Replies 52 Participants Last post by  Deon
OK CHECK THIS OUT....

"STARTED NOT TO GIVE A F$#%, AND STOP FEARING "THE CONSEQUENCE"

-Hes mocking G.O.O.D music for not finally adressing consequence. And is saying if hes in that situation he wouldnt be afriad. Kinda like how hes not afriad to make these subliminal songs.

"YOU KNOW G.O.O.D, AND WELL, YOU DONT WANT A PROBLEM LIKE THAT...YOU GON MAKE SOMEONE AROUND ME CATCH A BODY LIKE THAT"

-Hes saying that the G.O.O.D. camp dont want beef with him, like their afriad or something. But if he has too one of his goons will take care of ANYONE on G.O.O.D. music who want problems..Big Sean, Kanye we're looking at you!

"THE REAL IS ON THE [email protected]# THEM OTHER GUYS. I EVEN GAVE THEM A CHANCE TO DECIDE NOW ITS SOMETHING THEY KNOW"

-Hes saying hes the realest out here...Kanye, Cudi, Common, and Most def are notorious for being rappers who rap about real issues and problems. Drakes saying hes realer than them. He also is saying he gave G.O.O.D music a chance to be his friends...now with this song...hes saying they're now enemies.."now its something they know". Also Big Sean is the one who claims Drake jacked his style...DRAKE tried to be cool about it and give sean credit. But hes being a jerk about Drake now...so Drake is like "no forget it...its on..forget being friendly."
Could also hint at he may have tried to join G.O.O.D music...pre-Young Money..but kanye turned him down.

"MONEY OVER EVERYTHING, MONEY ON MY MIND"

-He aint worried about G.O.O.D. Hes with young money and thats all he thinks about...Also a double entendre for him loving actual money.

"YOU KNOW THE GAME AINT GOT IT LIKE THAT"

-Simple he thinks the Game was never hot.

Alot wondered why the song was called headlines...well now its clear...he wants to make headlines with all these subliminals and double entendres to let the world know how hes the most lyrical and how feels about G.O.O.D music..

"Now its something they know"
See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 100 Posts
you took very common words and phrases and turned them into a whole big thing.
NickyEyes said:
thats what it means to make subliminal shots. Jay Z is one of DRAKES fav rappers..it makes sense he'd pick up this skill from JAY
Gwoemul said:
OK CHECK THIS OUT....

"STARTED NOT TO GIVE A F$#%, AND STOP FEARING "THE CONSEQUENCE"

-Hes mocking G.O.O.D music for not finally adressing consequence. And is saying if hes in that situation he wouldnt be afriad. Kinda like how hes not afriad to make these subliminal songs.

"YOU KNOW G.O.O.D, AND WELL, YOU DONT WANT A PROBLEM LIKE THAT...YOU GON MAKE SOMEONE AROUND ME CATCH A BODY LIKE THAT"

-Hes saying that the G.O.O.D. camp dont want beef with him, like their afriad or something. But if he has too one of his goons will take care of ANYONE on G.O.O.D. music who want problems..Big Sean, Kanye we're looking at you!

"THE REAL IS ON THE [email protected]# THEM OTHER GUYS. I EVEN GAVE THEM A CHANCE TO DECIDE NOW ITS SOMETHING THEY KNOW"

-Hes saying hes the realest out here...Kanye, Cudi, Common, and Most def are notorious for being rappers who rap about real issues and problems. Drakes saying hes realer than them. He also is saying he gave G.O.O.D music a chance to be his friends...now with this song...hes saying they're now enemies.."now its something they know". Also Big Sean is the one who claims Drake jacked his style...DRAKE tried to be cool about it and give sean credit. But hes being a jerk about Drake now...so Drake is like "no forget it...its on..forget being friendly."
Could also hint at he may have tried to join G.O.O.D music...pre-Young Money..but kanye turned him down.

"MONEY OVER EVERYTHING, MONEY ON MY MIND"

-He aint worried about G.O.O.D. Hes with young money and thats all he thinks about...Also a double entendre for him loving actual money.

"YOU KNOW THE GAME AINT GOT IT LIKE THAT"

-Simple he thinks the Game was never hot.

Alot wondered why the song was called headlines...well now its clear...he wants to make headlines with all these subliminals and double entendres to let the world know how hes the most lyrical and how feels about G.O.O.D music..

"Now its something they know"
So this is what its like to not have a life....
See less See more
Gokus-Trainer said:
drake too soft to make a diss track
[youtubeaudio]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GfscmQoqaE[/youtubeaudio]
G
NickyEyes said:
is that ariana grande?
1 - 20 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.