Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
23,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo fam i stopped having red meat yesterday because it's bad for your tummy and stuff.

Anyone else cut red meat out of their diet? I'm in shambles rn bc there's a burger I want to get for lunch but I can't.

Need some support fam help me out.

·
Banned
36,999 Posts
THEEF said:
Yo fam i stopped having red meat yesterday because it's bad for your tummy and stuff.

Anyone else cut red meat out of their diet? I'm in shambles rn bc there's a burger I want to get for lunch but I can't.

Need some support fam help me out.
Makes all the sense in the world. Eating red meat confuses the shit out of your immune system. It goes on false alarm but you get all the symptoms like inflammation.

For me it was milk products and anything with high fructose corn syrup. I just can't. Hey look at it this way, lower chance of cancer.

·
Registered
23,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Emu said:
Makes all the sense in the world. Eating red meat confuses the shit out of your immune system. It goes on false alarm but you get all the symptoms like inflammation.

For me it was milk products and anything with high fructose corn syrup. I just can't. Hey look at it this way, lower chance of cancer.
yeah milk products make me feel like crap I'm mostly cutting those out too! :h5:

·
Registered
23,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
CurlyZ said:
Eat less red meat and don't any meat more than once a day and you'll be good for life.
Good plan I'm in! Going to stick to mostly seafood from now on.

·
Banned
6,615 Posts
its the unhealthiest food in the world imo
still though, you gotta get vitamin B12, so have like at least 1.5 fish per month

·
Registered
23,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ChordMasterJay said:
its the unhealthiest food in the world imo
still though, you gotta get vitamin B12, so have like at least 1.5 fish per month
I actually get B12 from a daily supplement as well as a B12 shot every 3 months at the doc. (if I skip the shot I have these mini bottles of the stuff I can drink)

But you KNOW I'll be all over fish now :allears:

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
Yeah fam.Take your time, it wont be done in a day.  Im slowly trying to cut meat out of my eating...will it actually stop ? I dont think so, but im trying to be positive fam.

Im really starting to see the benefits of this organic/vegan life.  If they have vegan stuff that tastes relatively close to the real thing, ill switch over in a heartbeat.

But yeah fam, some days you'll eat a burger, some days you wont.

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
another thing is, dont believe that grass fed etc stuff

even though.....the meat at whole foods tastes wayyyyyyyy different than the normal groceries

·
Registered
63,528 Posts

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Red meat until I die.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts