Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When Chief Keef blew up I initially wasn't a fan as he rapped about typical rap cliches (i.e. women, money, car) but in retrospect to rappers today (i.e. Desiigner, Lil Yachty) who either sound like they are mumbling incoherent shit or not sounding good at all.

So all in all I got respect Chief Keef, at least I can understand what he's saying.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Are we just getting older and the new generation is just sounding ass like the people before us thought the rappers we liked sounded ass? Or is the new generation just fucking terrible?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ScottT said:
Are we just getting older and the new generation is just sounding ass like the people before us thought the rappers we liked sounded ass? Or is the new generation just fucking terrible?
I'm 19 and I think the new generation is just terrible.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rich boi said:
The new school doesn't even compare to Drake, Kendrick, Cole, Big Sean, Meek Mill, and ASAP Rocky
Yeah. Drake, Kendrick, and Cole alone run circles around these youngins

·
Banned
21,674 Posts
rich boi said:
The new school doesn't even compare to Drake, Kendrick, Cole, Big Sean, Meek Mill, and ASAP Rocky
soundcloudrap,memerap is just ringtone era revival. dont take it so seriously.

G

·
A lot of these new ****** taking his styles and running it right into a pile of shit. So it makes people appreciate him even more than they did before.

·
Registered
90 Posts
ScottT said:
Always find myself conflicted with  the same thought. This generation 6/10 very difficult to claim.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Only new school rapper I fuck with is Uzi and I still think his musics childish

That generation gap starting to appear :dash:

·
Registered
19,274 Posts
I used to be in my backpack stage till i discovered ASAP Rocky
Still don't like keef that much or future but i love desiigner i don't understand

1 - 20 of 28 Posts