Kanye to The banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
15,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came here to vent because my ex left me and made me feel worthless because she told me she never gave a single shit about me so I came here to find a place to vent and you guys were there for me and supported me. I had just used this place to talk about music and movies beforehand now I had a place to share my sadness with people who'd listen and it helped me get passed this.

When my life started getting better and I started getting laid again I had a place to share the crazy shit I got into. It was really nice sharing my adventures with you guys and getting your reactions.

The writing really is on the wall for this place so I probably will stick to sharing stories on , and less frequently because I'm getting older and my hoe days are over.

Goodbye guys, it's been a good run.

·
Banned
30,541 Posts
SecretGarden (Young Igor) said:
I came here to vent because my ex left me and made me feel worthless because she told me she never gave a single shit about me so I came here to find a place to vent and you guys were there for me and supported me. I had just used this place to talk about music and movies beforehand now I had a place to share my sadness with people who'd listen and it helped me get passed this.

When my life started getting better and I started getting laid again I had a place to share the crazy shit I got into. It was really nice sharing my adventures with you guys and getting your reactions.

The writing really is on the wall for this place so I probably will stick to sharing stories on , and less frequently because I'm getting older and my hoe days are over.

Goodbye guys, it's been a good run.
alwaays wondered how you looked, you need to do a facereval

1 - 5 of 5 Posts