Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious what is the RA's thoughts on your girlfriend who is still friends and hangs out with her ex.

Both female and male members can respond, and if you're single which is like 99% of you losers
(including me  :jordancry:
then just pretend it's a hypothetical situation.

·
Registered
46,387 Posts
Depends on how deep the relationship was. If you loved her, nah we ain't friends. If y'all were cool beforehand and dated for a little which it didn't work out, then MAYBE we can kick it. But even then it doesn't sound like a good idea. Somebody's still gonna have feelings.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looks like I wasn't clear in the OP or something

im saying your girlfriend tells you that she is friends with her ex boyfriend and tells you she hangs out with her ex boyfriend regularly and tells you that you shouldn't worry because "we're just friends hehe lie laugh love", what is your reaction to that

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Reindeer of the Roc said:
lmao my ex ended up going back to her ex briefly

big red flag cus she told me they were in the same friendship group but i thought i trusted her

should have been like :what:  :camby: in retrospect
:camby:

·
Premium Member
59,702 Posts
That's dead. They typically still got feelings or was still fucking before you came in the picture.

·
Banned
19,822 Posts
My parents are divorced but still really close friends, like we have dinners with my mom, stepdad, dad and dad's girlfriend every month or two. It's kind of weird to think about but I mean if you love someone enough to marry them for 10 years and have a kid with them then why can't you be friends?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts