Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna be straight, in recent 2 months I've been filled with anger and anxiety like never before in my entire life, I'm talking shit to anyone who talks shit to me even the slightest and 9/10 times I'm ready to and almost turning it into a physical confrontation.with whatever and whoever.

I can't just credit all of this to a single source as there feels to be several at this point. Things on my very own street where I grew up are bothering me and before I wouldn't even notice them.

One of my neighbors has 2 aggressive dogs which often times attack me and my girlfriend if let loose on the street for which I got into a heated argument with him and once again. almost beated the living shit out of him.

There's this hillbilly skank in my class which has the most ANNOYING voice and physical presence I ever encountered. Always brags about being rich when in reality her parents are dome deep in debts and credits. Everytime I get late for class she yells that I am not there so the teacher could fill me in as missing. Mind you she's 16 and her boyfriend is 23 and called me up on the phone several times to threaten me for telling her to shut the fuck up. Long story short - the pedo boyfriend abandoned the idea because he got called up himself by serious people who told him not to fuck with me.

The fucking taxi driver started being a cunt just now for me paying him 1 dollar less than usual and that was because he didn't drive me to my door step and because I had no money in me and had to rush down to my home and then get back to pay him. I told him that's all I got and he started getting heated at me - so I just approached him and threw rocks at his car until he sped off. :snoopsmh:

I seriously don't know what the fuck is up with me, I've always been a mostly quiet and serious person and I would jump fighting only if there is no other option, now I'm just looking for someone to fuck up and I am perfectly aware I'm going to get beaten up myself if I don't stop going in like that.

TLDR: I've been angered and filled with anxiety and been looking to beat the living hell out of anyone who irritates me. I need advice on what to do to sit my ass down. :cryfam:

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Whatever area you choose to shoot up, I’ll be in Vegas in a couple months so don’t go there. It’s kind of played out there anyway

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
moisture. said:
Whatever area you choose to shoot up, I’ll be in Vegas in a couple months so don’t go there. It’s kind of played out there anyway
Good one but I'm not in America.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
find something suitable as an outlet to let out your anger, pent-up aggression is def unhealthy. most therapeutic methods i would recommend are hitting the gym or doing some sort of martial art. if gym membership isnt an option, any bodyweight stuff is great - also make sure your ego is checked at the door for the gym and especially if doing martial arts. Hitting the bags is one thing but taking out your anger on a sparring partner or trainer isnt going to go too well most of the time. another great option is running or doing some sprints.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kakao said:
find something suitable as an outlet to let out your anger, pent-up aggression is def unhealthy. most therapeutic methods i would recommend are hitting the gym or doing some sort of martial art. if gym membership isnt an option, any bodyweight stuff is great - also make sure your ego is checked at the door for the gym and especially if doing martial arts. Hitting the bags is one thing but taking out your anger on a sparring partner or trainer isnt going to go too well most of the time. another great option is running or doing some sprints.
I train basketball very extensively almost every day of the week so I guess that fills up the gap for the sprinting and gym. Being exhausted still doesn’t help me calm down.

·
Banned
2,211 Posts
hriskoxo said:
I train basketball very extensively almost every day of the week so I guess that fills up the gap for the sprinting and gym. Being exhausted still doesn’t help me calm down.
What's the point of Basketball if you won't become rich from it?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fel Pro said:
What's the point of Basketball if you won't become rich from it?
It’s one of the few things I love plus I may be on my way to joining a team this summer so who said I can’t earn a dollar?

·
Banned
42,375 Posts
keanureeves said:
Lmao i promise you not getting any pussy
keanureeves said:
Aye bruh, trust me, you ain’t getting no types of pussy, I promise u dat
keanureeves said:
Lmao brah really ain’t getting pussy
keanureeves said:
Y’all ain’t getting no pussy
keanureeves said: