Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People loved the unfinished version we got, and then the samples came out. This song got alot of flack for the Sample version because he took out the sample "Paint the black hole darker" from the background. Now that you guys have heard the finished version, are you still mad he took the sample out?? do you think it is better?? do you think its pretty much the same??

i personally find it better. While listening to the unfinished version, i actually felt something felt amateurish about it and i wasnt sure why. Now that he took out the sample from the background, i realize that it was that. IMO it just was getting way too repetitive nearing the end. I like the finished version better personally.

·
Registered
861 Posts
CD version>>>leaked version, actually when I first heard the leak I instantly said it was one of the worst cudi songs i'd ever heard. But Im feelin the CD version ,guess it was the sample oh and im not feelin Cage that much

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
Cudi didn't have enough to say on the track . But he has mention that if he feels like a song should only have one verse of what he has worth saying then he's only going to make one verse . Guess thats what he did for the track . But i think i like the unfinished better

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.