Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yooooo :hah:

So I get home with my girl, we get in my room and I usually turn the computer on and put some music/fresh prince on while we cuddle. Fun times. I forgot my sheets where in the dryer so I went to get them out so we could actually lay down.

God damn it.

Somebody has this as their avy, right?

Well, I had to figure out who that ass belonged to outta curiosity like us men do. I reverse imaged searched it through google and about 90 very luscious asses fill my 24 inch screen corner to corner. I SOMEHOW GOT DISTRACTED AND LEFT THAT SHIT UP FULL SCREEN BEFORE I LEFT TO PICK HER UP. So she turns on the computer and sees it. She probably thinks I searched for "white girl asses" or something, which is literally the worst thing that could be up cause I think she is insecure that a white girl will steal me.

That's not even the worst part... she sees my other tabs, sees "relationship advice"... clicks on "my topics".... oh my fucking god George Washingtons fucking classic thread about banging those scust 90 year olds is in there... SHE THINKS ITS FUCKING "MY TOPIC".... I mean the mother fucking thread title is even worse " Which woman should I fuck today? Pics in OP : Last day to cheat on GF (ROUND 2)"

I just took her home after VERY VERY awkward moments that followed.... I think I'm fucked, my friends. But at least it's hilarious. Place bets she breaks up with me by tomorrow night.

·
Registered
19,209 Posts
Just tell her your on a Kanye fan site for music :sonicshrug: and u sometime post around out of boredom

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
moisture. said:
Yooooo :hah:

So I get home with my girl, we get in my room and I usually turn the computer on and put some music/fresh prince on while we cuddle. Fun times. I forgot my sheets where in the dryer so I went to get them out so we could actually lay down.

God damn it.

Somebody has this as their avy, right?

Well, I had to figure out who that ass belonged to outta curiosity like us men do. I reverse imaged searched it through google and about 90 very luscious asses fill my 24 inch screen corner to corner. I SOMEHOW GOT DISTRACTED AND LEFT THAT SHIT UP FULL SCREEN BEFORE I LEFT TO PICK HER UP. So she turns on the computer and sees it. She probably thinks I searched for "white girl asses" or something, which is literally the worst thing that could be up cause I think she is insecure that a white girl will steal me.

That's not even the worst part... she sees my other tabs, sees "relationship advice"... clicks on "my topics".... oh my fucking god George Washingtons fucking classic thread about banging those scust 90 year olds is in there... SHE THINKS ITS FUCKING "MY TOPIC".... I mean the mother fucking thread title is even worse " Which woman should I fuck today? Pics in OP : Last day to cheat on GF (ROUND 2)"

I just took her home after VERY VERY awkward moments that followed.... I think I'm fucked, my friends. But at least it's hilarious. Place bets she breaks up with me by tomorrow night.
TRIPLE L
*halo 3 voice*

1 - 20 of 143 Posts