Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*****. That bar went so hard. Shit I as alrught with the song till I heard that bar, ***** dun kilt this shit mang. Fuck I been sleepin on my main artist :facepalm:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
RichAzure said:
*****. That bar went so hard. Shit I as alrught with the song till I heard that bar, ***** dun kilt this shit mang. Fuck I been sleepin on my main artist :facepalm:
Props, It takes a real man to admit something like this!! Yea he manslaughtered this track!

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Hold up it took that line before u started spazzing?

"‎"Defeat your purpose like a weed stash in the rehab/And GUESS WHO'S SNEAKING IN THE WEED BAGS?/That'd be me with my me ass/Not tryna be anything but free as/flow is so nuts, the track is getting tea bagged/Just wanna rap nice? That ain't me, tag/If you wanna be MEAN then you wanna be ME BAD"

^ SPAZZ MODE

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SeanTheRobot said:
english please? lol!
lmao

It was a good song, I haven't ben giving Lu enough play lately.
Versa said:
Hold up it took that line before u started spazzing?

"‎"Defeat your purpose like a weed stash in the rehab/And GUESS WHO'S SNEAKING IN THE WEED BAGS?/That'd be me with my me ass/Not tryna be anything but free as/flow is so nuts, the track is getting tea bagged/Just wanna rap nice? That ain't me, tag/If you wanna be MEAN then you wanna be ME BAD"

^ SPAZZ MODE
I wouldn't know, I paused the song and savored the moment lol

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
"Cause ***** I don't believe that
Like 9/11 came from Iraq
And Mayweather on the Speed bag
Automatic weapons keep the same rhythm he has
That's how the hood sound
Grew up in a hood town
West side ghetto, Windy City, Cook Count(y)
Black skies lookin up, crack pipes lookin down
Accused of not looking back, blind ***** look around (haha)
City on my back, so the CHI go errywhere I'm at"

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Stinky said:
whats so good about this line?
i'm sick of explaining the line lol I've explained it to so many RL people but forreal this whole song is just mindfuck

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Stinky said:
It's just very simple and everyones goin crazy over it.. it's not that great of a line... and wayne wouldn't even be as close to as big as he is right now if he was a "concious" rapper.
Because its a good line. Dawg take your negativity somewhere else, everyone here seems to enjoy the line, thanks for your input.

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I guess you'd rather drool over that Kanye imagine leak right? I'm sure you understand that you're just being a hater as well.

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Stinky said:
ha, lupe fans can't handle one someone doesn't ride his dick.. ^  .. it's all good, i understand though
well when you purposely try to piss us off it becomes annoying

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
is there some kind of hidden metaphor that im missing, cuz to be honest, i dont get whats so special

its just seems as simple as to say, if lil wayne was a conscious rapper, that would resemble me

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
I actually agree there's nothing special about that line by itself.  In the context of what it was in....

‎"For real what these ****** talkin' bout?/two man Big Pun/a one man Slaughterhouse/a two album Jay-Z/a one ***** Wu-Tang/Younger hungry Mos Def, a conscious rapping Lil Wayne...UGH!"

is what makes it sick.  That whole part is a top 3 or 4 moment in the song, and that's what's epic.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts