Kanye to The banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kanye new album have only 3 new song XD all the lights , lost in the world and dark fantasy...
people say runaway movie have 7 new kanye song from the album

mtv revelad this song : "Monster," "Power," "Keep Calling=cdf!," "All of the Lights," "Devil in a New Dress," "Lost in the World" and, of course, "Runaway. WTF is this shit? where are this new song?

·
Registered
63,266 Posts
And already have AOTL and LITW so what ure saying is we will have Dark Twisted Fantasy as the only new song?
C'mon son...

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Blame Game, Hell of a Life, Gorgeous, Chain Heavy, that Bitch song, Wall of Tears, and others are all rumored or confirmed.

·
Registered
63,266 Posts
The fact that you have eminem as your avy and the thread title is im afraid made me laugh at the irony.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I think the idea is that most songs we have right now are crazy un finished??? Mmmm but your post dont make sense.??

kanye new album have only 3 new song XD all the lights , lost in the world and dark fantasy...

Not really sure what that means. Clearly Dark Fantasy is not the only new song on Kanyes Album. But at this point im pretty much only expecting these 7 songs + 4 more songs on the album. Which is kind of a weird thought...

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Dark fantasy, chain heavy, hell of a life, mommas boyfriend, blame game, the joy, gorgeous, thats my bitch, wall of tears?

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Blame Game, Hell of a Life, Gorgeous, Chain Heavy, that Bitch song, Wall of Tears, and others are all rumored or confirmed.
what's wall of tears? :S

1 - 14 of 14 Posts