Kanye to The banner

Illest Mutherf**ker Alive

627 Views 35 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  lexmarklover
This song is nutzo!!!!!!!!!!!! The beat and verses are the definition of epic. I need a slow motion video riiiight noooow!!!!
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Dexter said:
Ye on IMA >>>>>>>>>
BULLETPROOF CONDOM WHEN I'M IN THESE HOES.
8:23 silent ver and 5:23 ver which one is the Real? i believe that 8:23 is itunes's mistake
Easily the best song
Exactly what I was about to post. I don't understand how it wasn't.
Reindeer of the Roc said:
Should have been on the actual album, rather than a bonus track.
GOT STAPLES ON MY DICK (WHY?), CUZ I FUCK IN CENTERFOLDS.

Awww lawd
Reindeer of the Roc said:
BULLETPROOF CONDOM WHEN I'M IN THESE HOES.
It's not a mistake. Mike Dean tweeted that it's supposed to be there to separate the regular tracks from the bonus tracks.
slowdevine said:
8:23 silent ver and 5:23 ver which one is the Real? i believe that 8:23 is itunes's mistake
3 minutes are silent on the 8:23 version.
slowdevine said:
"Fuck your awards like Eddie Murphy’s couch"
dave chappelle reference is to funny.

and Kanye swag

"Lanvin thousand dollar tee with no logos, Let me show you what I see when my eyes closed"
If thats actually true then I'm mad, thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard
MOOxFOOD said:
It's not a mistake. Mike Dean tweeted that it's supposed to be there to separate the regular tracks from the bonus tracks.
This a regular thing to do when it comes to bonus/hidden tracks.... at least in other genres
freetheheels! said:
If thats actually true then I'm mad, thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard
Really? It just seems kind of annoying to me haha
kuci06 said:
This a regular thing to do when it comes to bonus/hidden tracks.... at least in other genres
This song doesnt play in my itunes, and the preview in itunes store doesnt work.
my favorite song on the album ... so fucking dope!
if it's 8 minutes, start the song at 3.
hungry_ghost said:
This song doesnt play in my itunes, and the preview in itunes store doesnt work.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.