Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is there 3 minutes of silence at the start of Illest Motherfucker Alice? Whats the point in that? It just smells of laziness or a desire to be 'artzy'

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Laziness? god damn, most albums that have bonus tracks at the end got a few seconds of silence to separate them from the rest of the album, this album happens to be couple mins longer jeez...

·
Banned
37,508 Posts
Kanye forgot to put living so italian, and since they already had printed out many copies they kept it that way

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
I hope this thread is full of trolls. If not... Yikes.

It is intended to separate the bonus tracks from the album. Most albums with bonus/hidden tracks have a few minutes of silence to indicate that they are different. It was mostly used in the past, back before everyone had computers to play shit on. Us fans know about the bonus tracks, but some people might not. A lot of artists have done it recently too, including Kanye on Graduation.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I cant believe how many times this has been asked!  Hasnt anyone ever bought CDs before..... I think Jay zs vol 3 had a long silence inbetween the album and bonus songs too

1 - 20 of 43 Posts