Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/27559943[/vimeo]

When I first saw the short documentary for Watch The Throne I got inspired to create. There was a scene where Kanye is playing back his music and mentions Russell Crowe in his lyrics and Russell Crowe is right there in the room juiced! He also named a couple other Russells and that was where my graphic concept came from. If there was a visual for this song, what would it look like? I'd say this! B

Follow me: @DomeApparel
Blog: domeapparel.tumblr.com

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shy said:
Damn that's sick. Nice work.
Thanks bro, finished it earlier today. Im lookin at the other posts in this forum category and wonderin is there a better place to place graphics for showcase? Most of the topics in "creative Showcase" are music posts. Just wonderin.

B

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
DomeApparel said:
Thanks bro, finished it earlier today. Im lookin at the other posts in this forum category and wonderin is there a better place to place graphics for showcase? Most of the topics in "creative Showcase" are music posts. Just wonderin.

B
I wish I could tell you, I hardly browse this section. I just saw the song title in the feed. Haha. What font is the top one by the way?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shy said:
I wish I could tell you, I hardly browse this section. I just saw the song title in the feed. Haha. What font is the top one by the way?
All good. Oh the font is called "angel tears"

·
Registered
712 Posts
This shit is so dope!!!

You have so much potential. Keep doing your thing, not a lot of people can do what you did on that video.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Insurance said:
This shit is so dope!!!

You have so much potential. Keep doing your thing, not a lot of people can do what you did on that video.
Thanks bro, nice words of encouragement! This kind of stuff is for fun really and just wanted to share. Im focused on buildin my shirt brand so work like this can hopefully bring attention to my work & style.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeezzzy said:
Shit I wish i could make designs like that in photoshop.
Thanks, I mainly use Illustrator for my clothing designs. I'll use photoshop more for photo retouching and complex graphics and stuff. For logos and designs I think Illustrator is the best!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts