Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if you guys have seen this kid before, He is a little weird, but he freestyles like a motherf*****

He also kinda sounds like Eminem when he rap battles in 8 Mile.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ekong said:
This dude came and went. His name will be irrelevant in the next year
Im not saying hes an artist thats here to stay or anything just i thought the video itself was pretty sick,

ayekay1 said:
Shut up, you cant compare this guy to tyler. he doesnt sound like him and anyone that makes dark, horrorcore rap doesnt mean theyre copying OF, Im a OFWGKTA fan and im saying this.

·
Banned
32,208 Posts
GettingOutOurDreams said:
Im not saying hes an artist thats here to stay or anything just i thought the video itself was pretty sick,
Shut up, you cant compare this guy to tyler. he doesnt sound like him and anyone that makes dark, horrorcore rap doesnt mean theyre copying OF, Im a OFWGKTA fan and im saying this.
woahder, lol. I only facepalmed cause you're hella late, but it's okay though *pats on back*

·
Premium Member
52,578 Posts
GettingOutOurDreams said:
his post said nothing about Tyler or OF

·
Banned
53,130 Posts
StillFJ said:
bcuz he has been on the game since 06 and never got the attention OF got in less time than him :kanyeshrug:
He's not a bad rapper tbh, just looks like an idiot riding OF's fame by dissing em out constantly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts