Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
School me on him, please? I don't know much about him, I have only downloaded Madvillainy, MM Food and Born Like This years ago but since then, I haven't heard or read about him.
I'd appreciate best albums, best collabs. Shit like that.
:3

·
Registered
99,393 Posts
GuyG said:
School me on him, please? I don't know much about him, I have only downloaded Madvillainy, MM Food and Born Like This years ago but since then, I haven't heard or read about him.
I'd appreciate best albums, best collabs. Shit like that.
:3
*looks at location* (not sure if art :notsureif: ) lol
might as well download his whole discography and ask him questions about the ghostface album + madvillain album he has coming up

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nathn said:
Ask him how he has time for an interview when he should be working on DOOMSTARKS, Madvillainy 2/3(?), JJ DOOM, and like 3 other albums he said were going to drop this year
LOL he's on tour bruh, he gotta make interviews.

·
Registered
989 Posts
You get a chance to interview DOOM and you don't even know anything about him??? SMH.

But his best albums are MM Food, Vaudeville Villain, and Madvillainy.

Ask him about Madvillainy 2 and Swift and Changeable (his Ghostface Killah collabo album)

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
You should check out some interviews with him and ask questions that aren't typically asked in his interviews. For example, don't ask about Ghostface (even though that's my mans), don't ask about Madvillainy 2, and don't ask why he flakes on shows sometimes.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts