Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Lmao that statement she made was the most level headed thing i seen on KTT all day

she supposed to say "i don't deserve this, give it to kanye" or something lmfao to make you cornballs happy

·
Registered
14,197 Posts
You seriously saying fuck Taylor just for defending herself? I'd be straight up spitting on Kanye's name if I were Taylor and Ye said that shit about me in a song, her standing up to him makes me like her more tbh

·
Registered
766 Posts
Villager said:
Lmao that statement she made was the most level headed thing i seen on KTT all day

she supposed to say "i don't deserve this, give it to kanye" or something lmfao to make you cornballs happy
yeah he made that bitch famous

·
Banned
22,694 Posts
i believe that they actually had the phone conversation about the line, but i mean she obviously had to stand up for herself tonight for good publicity

·
Registered
89,345 Posts
THRILLS. said:
You seriously saying fuck Taylor just for defending herself? I'd be straight up spitting on Kanye's name if I were Taylor and Ye said that shit about me in a song, her standing up to him makes me like her more tbh
Taylor literally told Kanye he was allowed to say that line and she was fine for that joke :what:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.