Kanye to The banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You went through your GFs friend and saw her flirting with a dude what would you do?

I know its a broad question but I honestly am very confused right now.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lonewolf said:
I would confront her about that shit.
I did. She says she thought nothing of it.....very confused. Part of me wants to end it because I know its a BS front

·
Banned
7,120 Posts
I went through a very similar situation recently. My ex and I had hit a rough patch that lasted about two months. Right when things started to look up and it felt like we were finally moving back to where we once stood, I started to hear through the grapevine that she was talking to some dude behind my back. Didn't say anything. I trusted her. Gave her the benefit of the doubt. Next thing I know, she's getting a job with dude and talking about dude all the time. Still didn't say anything directly about it during all of this, although, I hinted at it. This was all too much and I needed to know, since, while I trusted her, my heart and gut were telling me I shouldn't.

Ended up reading a text from dude that pretty much proved everything to be true. Big blow out followed. I kicked her out (but didn't go through with it, if that makes any sense :facepalm:). Week later, she leaves me. Two days later, find out she's dating the dude.

If I've learned anything through that shit, it's this: believe your heart and your gut because, more than likely, she's a lying, cheating whore. >_>

·
Registered
26,158 Posts
Well...this won't last long. Enjoy the good times while you still have them. Go out and do something fun, but don't expect anything long term.

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Takeover said:
I did. She says she thought nothing of it.....very confused. Part of me wants to end it because I know its a BS front
some people are natural flirts...but if you know she's definitely lying then i say weigh your options lol...

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Takeover said:
You went through your GFs friend and saw her flirting with a dude what would you do?

I know its a broad question but I honestly am very confused right now.
So what did you do about it OP?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts