Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
34,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came out the closet this morning, would it effect your relationship with the artist and his/her music ? Only reason I am asking is because a friend of mine said he stopped listing to the Weekend because he seem pretty gay.

·
Premium Member
74,325 Posts
Elton John is my favorite artist. I don't know what I would do if I found out he was gay.  :mindfk:

G

·
Well my favorite artist is The-Dream and he makes R&B and was married twice so that would have to make him straight at one point so it's whatevs but if let's say 50 Cent came out saying he was gay, it would ruin his whole discography for me. I'd basically stop listening to any rapper if he were gay.

·
Registered
14,927 Posts
It would be kind  of awkward at first but I wouldn't stop listening to my favorite artist's music, an artist's sexuality should not determine wether you listen to their music or not honestly

Unless of course they started rapping about sexual intercourse with same gender then I would

·
Banned
8,545 Posts
YungAstroStatus said:
It would be kind  of awkward at first but I wouldn't stop listening to my favorite artist's music, an artist's sexuality should not determine wether you listen to their music or not honestly

Unless of course they started rapping about sexual intercourse with same gender then I would
Pretty much this. I probably wouldn't listen to the artist for a couple months. If they continued to put out high quality music then I can't really just deny it. If they start talking about sex with other dudes then I done with them forever.

The Weeknd isn't gay.

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
unspokenbroken said:
but if let's say 50 Cent came out saying he was gay, it would ruin his whole discography for me. I'd basically stop listening to any rapper if he were gay.
50 cent has been homophobic before though.. so of course you would be suprised.

·
Registered
22,367 Posts
Tbh If my favorite artist did i would stop listening.. I wouldn't be able to connect or relate to it if he's talkin about the same sex.

·
Banned
7,695 Posts
If he said he was gay but his music didn't change I wouldn't care.

If he started rapping about sucking dicks though I would stop listening.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts