Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

Banned
I don't know bro. :jordancry:
I don't want to know but according to biblical Christian prophecy within the book of Revelations. Nobody is in hell as of right now till the Great White Throne Judgment. Once the day of judgement comes.

And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.聽 聽 聽 聽 -Revelation 20:12-15

Discussion Starter #15
culitati said:
I don't know bro. :jordancry:
I don't want to know but according to biblical Christian prophecy within the book of Revelations. Nobody is in hell as of right now till the Great White Throne Judgment. Once the day of judgement comes.

And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.聽 聽 聽 聽 -Revelation 20:12-15
:khaled:

might be a dumb question but why does it say "was" all the time and not "will" or "shall" or whatever

Banned
Cache said:
Depends on which religion would be true?
Honestly believe that each religion has their own version of hell and heaven. But it's weird because there are claims that Jesus Christ was an actual real person whenever it be connected to religion or not. I believe he was a real man too :mm:
May even believe that he was our savior but I don't know. Wont say that he wasn't because that'd be blasphemy but I don't know :( I was going through a weird edgy stage in 9th grade and tried to fit in with a bunch of atheist and said some of the things that they said out my actual mouth. Inshallah that Allah will forgive me for my tongue and sins. Allah Akbar

Banned
But really I'm not good enough for heaven but not bad enough for hell. I'd probably just hang out in limbo

G

Hell

I've lived exactly how i wanted to which means i've sinned here and there. So if the higher power is a fuck ***** i'll be sent to hell.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts