Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
think you can do that? no? then realize mercy is absolute garbage on the same level as them and actively dislike it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,795 Posts
Rappers like Nick Cannon, Kendrick Lamar and Gucci will always be garbage. Anything Kanye does isn't.

Just a fact.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,432 Posts
carlchristian said:
Rappers like Nick Cannon, Kendrick Lamar and Gucci will always be garbage. Anything Kanye does isn't.

Just a fact.
idk about K DOT but the rest yeah.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,750 Posts
Umm Have you listened to 2 Chainz or Pusha's verses? Maybe Kanyes verse wasn't on his usual level, but he still went hard. No one in YM besides Drake is capable of those kind of verses
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,536 Posts
Steamboat said:
think you can do that? no? then realize mercy is absolute garbage on the same level as them and actively dislike it
Mercy is better than Lil Wayne's entire discography, tbh
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
52,578 Posts
saadkid08 said:
Umm Have you listened to 2 Chainz or Pusha's verses? Maybe Kanyes verse wasn't on his usual level, but he still went hard. No one in YM besides Drake is capable of those kind of verses
:bitchgtfo:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,786 Posts
Don't like either of his new songs. But I'm not about to say he fell off or anything, thats ridiculous lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
How many times could you have possibly listened to the song to be able to pass judgement? I guarantee you passed judgement on the beat and didn't listen to a word any of them said...decent beat and good lyrics...plus Ye's part is crazy catchy...smh
 
1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Top