Kanye to The banner

If you have netflix read this

3K views 37 replies 10 participants last post by  Eno 
#1 ·
Ok so you can do one great deed today if you have netflix and you have at least one streaming slot open (no matter what you start out with 5). Anyone with netflix that want to activate my xbox (all you have to do is put in a code on netflix.com/activatedevice/) It doesn't affect you in anyway all it does is take up one of your streaming slots and most people don't use all 5 anyway (you can stream on multible devices so it wont matter if you want to watch a movie at the same time as me). If you want to be a good person heres my code ECA5UT it only lasts an hour so if it gets past an hour just pm me and ill give you a new code.

#35 ·
yeezyy said:
and what if a future update for XBL allows you to directly access your account through the Netflix app
then you would have people's personal info (Name, Address)
If that happens then you have a list of devices and you can just chose to delete me but they wouldn't put all that info on xbox for the same reason they didn't add it in the beginning the xbox is used only for streaming adding a whole bunch of shit would just slow it down people have computers if they want dvds or to access to their info.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.