Kanye to The banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
How in the hell is this hacking into there netflix account all you have to do is put in a code I dont get any of your information or anything and all i can do from my xbox is browse movies and mnin my computer sucks I can't stream anything onto it.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
No you can't add anything but instant browse movies to there queue and who gives a fuck if I can see what they have recently played like I care what other ****** watch and who gives a fuck about a first name mine is Jacob...

lol henry is messed up

if someone wants to hook me up with netflix for xbox though I wouldn't mind trying :ninja:

Discussion starter · #35 ·
yeezyy said:
and what if a future update for XBL allows you to directly access your account through the Netflix app
then you would have people's personal info (Name, Address)
If that happens then you have a list of devices and you can just chose to delete me but they wouldn't put all that info on xbox for the same reason they didn't add it in the beginning the xbox is used only for streaming adding a whole bunch of shit would just slow it down people have computers if they want dvds or to access to their info.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.