Kanye to The banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like could I save it for a phone that is coming out later and just use another phone I have on hand?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sharif3 said:
it is possible it's called a month to month plan just got off the phone with AT&T :work: well they don't let you use the upgrade for 2 months but still not bad.

·
Registered
14,714 Posts
ManicJay said:
it is possible it's called a month to month plan just got off the phone with AT&T :work: well they don't let you use the upgrade for 2 months but still not bad.
what's this month to month plan you speak of

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
ManicJay said:
That doesn't make sense at all lol .. But hey those reps could always cut corners if they're in a good mood; they got some kickass service.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sharif3 said:
That doesn't make sense at all lol .. But hey those reps could always cut corners if they're in a good mood; they got some kickass service.
bigj713281 said:
what's this month to month plan you speak of
lol prob and idk I called and asked if I have a iPhone 3GS and switched my number to AT&T would I be able to cancel at any time and she said no you have to sign a two month contract and after that you can cancel sounds good to me :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
ManicJay said:
lol prob and idk I called and asked if I have a iPhone 3GS and switched my number to AT&T would I be able to cancel at any time and she said no you have to sign a two month contract and after that you can cancel sounds good to me :kanyeshrug:
She probably meant 2 years. Call again to make sure. You don't want to be caught up in this contract without proper research.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sharif3 said:
She probably meant 2 years. Call again to make sure. You don't want to be caught up in this contract without proper research.
I will call again tbh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts