Kanye to The banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
ManicJay said:
it is possible it's called a month to month plan just got off the phone with AT&T :work: well they don't let you use the upgrade for 2 months but still not bad.
That doesn't make sense at all lol .. But hey those reps could always cut corners if they're in a good mood; they got some kickass service.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sharif3 said:
That doesn't make sense at all lol .. But hey those reps could always cut corners if they're in a good mood; they got some kickass service.
bigj713281 said:
what's this month to month plan you speak of
lol prob and idk I called and asked if I have a iPhone 3GS and switched my number to AT&T would I be able to cancel at any time and she said no you have to sign a two month contract and after that you can cancel sounds good to me :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
ManicJay said:
lol prob and idk I called and asked if I have a iPhone 3GS and switched my number to AT&T would I be able to cancel at any time and she said no you have to sign a two month contract and after that you can cancel sounds good to me :kanyeshrug:
She probably meant 2 years. Call again to make sure. You don't want to be caught up in this contract without proper research.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.