Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
personally, i would just tell the dude that he is one of my favorites and that hes one of the greatest of all times to me. I would tell him to keep up the work and then id ask him to suck my dick.

you guys?

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
FiascoFrenzy said:
I would ask him for a tape of all his unreleased shit

And also I'd ask him for that hat
this prolly

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
At Fiasco Friday I asked him if he really eats bacon for breakfast and he laughed and said "naw man", only time I could ask anything cause I was so close and that was the first thing that came to mind haha

:facepalm:

·
Premium Member
37,799 Posts
@FameKillz said:
At Fiasco Friday I asked him if he really eats bacon for breakfast and he laughed and said "naw man", only time I could ask anything cause I was so close and that was the first thing that came to mind haha

lirl

·
Registered
16,205 Posts
@FameKillz said:

Lmao

you failed.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
@FameKillz said:

hahahaha lmfao haha

1 - 20 of 36 Posts