Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gaga has said that the artist's greatest asset is delusion.

are pretensions toward greatness, the imaginable visions, our dreams in yeezy terms, of who we want to be, do these things solidify if we believe long enough.

does the pretender become what he pretends to be?

·
Banned
16,401 Posts
Discman22 said:

are pretensions toward greatness, the imaginable visions, our dreams in yeezy terms, of who we want to be, do these things solidify if we believe long enough.

Yes the mind is very powerful

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is being a rap or pop star going full retard?

like there's no way any amount of quantifiable work actually makes you a pop star.

you have to go full retard. and get a bit lucky. or divine providence. divination.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kanye perry i mean katy perry created herself. like fame. but where does the buck stop? i'm not saying this to slight perry, but creation ultimately has to have roots in a firmament other than a sense of entitlement, loneliness, or a deep-seated need to share. creation needs to be rooted in, i think above all bar contemplation, want. ipso facto want to create.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
action requires motivation, but is creation that is good and pleasing to god, solely founded in acts that are acts in themselves alone.

creating to create. creating for the sole purpose of creation. wanting to create only to have a product.

a human being has diverse ends to his/her means.

i'm winded.

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
I'm gonna meditate for 5 hours a day and force myself to believe I'm a Jedi. I'll be back in a week with my progress.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
one said only write for money

bukowski said only write from the heart

what if neither peak your interest?

but in your heart, despite your,--to steal a tupac word--,squalid reality, you know you are something.

at the end of salinger's short story "zooey" he said you must tap dance for jesus.

salinger was weary of fame, what his writing got him. he said he wrote because he loved to write.

i spend my time on message boards writing, but it's a lesser form of writing, perhaps, or maybe i stigmatize it.

·
Registered
18,046 Posts
Discman22 said:

wow it is crazy that you made this thread.

This is something i think about alot really alot

imagination is our greatest tool.

are you interested in metaphysics?

do you study any religions? which ones?

·
Registered
44,769 Posts
Discman22 said:
one said only write for money

bukowski said only write from the heart

what if neither peak your interest?

but in your heart, despite your,--to steal a tupac word--squalid reality, you know you are something.

at the end of salinger's short story "zooey" he said you must tap dance for jesus.

salinger was weary of fame, what his writing got him. he said he wrote because he loved to write.

i spend my time on message boards writing, but it's a lesser form of writing, perhaps, or maybe i stigmatize it.
WTF are you talking about...

·
Banned
27,694 Posts
well in the world of your mind maybe but in this reality no

however its debatable as to whether or not it matters if its in your mind or not, when you dream you think its real, does it matter if its "real" as long as you enjoy it the same?

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Shaman said:
well in the world of your mind maybe but in this reality no

however its debatable as to whether or not it matters if its in your mind or not, when you dream you think its real, does it matter if its "real" as long as you enjoy it the same?
you can't enjoy it on the same level if you don't have a product that solidifies your belief.

like rebecca black fallaciously can believe she's a pop star, but she's not katy perry.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts