Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title ^ in my opinion they should be 1. FSMH pt 2 (which would also be awesome in the club) 2. Famous as its incredibly catchy plus the Rihanna feature will get casuals listening and 3. FML because it's fucking perfect! I would say Fade as well if it had a longer Ye verse but it's still a contender it's which songs would be good for singles though. Discuss fam :hhh:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Agree with that list- hopefully FSMH would be released as Pt. 1 and 2 combined, which would be 4 mins 24 secs. Would be GOAT.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Glentothe said:
Title ^ in my opinion they should be 1. FSMH pt 2 (which would also be awesome in the club) 2. Famous as its incredibly catchy plus the Rihanna feature will get casuals listening and 3. FML because it's fucking perfect! I would say Fade as well if it had a longer Ye verse but it's still a contender it's which songs would be good for singles though. Discuss fam :hhh:
Literally agree with every track you picked although I just feel FSMH pt 2 is too short for a single? I dunno it's over as fast as it starts.

Maybe 30 Hours or NMPILA can replace it if I'm nitpicking

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AingeruH said:
Waves, FML, Highlights
The Life of Rico said:
Waves, Highlights, Fade
See Waves and Highlights are serious contenders as well. Say what you want about Chris Brown but he nailed his feature. Ye's verse after the beat switch in Highlights is GOAT it's too hard to pick three songs :floyd:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kevin_Rose said:
Literally agree with every track you picked although I just feel FSMH pt 2 is too short for a single? I dunno it's over as fast as it starts.

Maybe 30 Hours or NMPILA can replace it if I'm nitpicking
Ye1987 said:
Agree with that list- hopefully FSMH would be released as Pt. 1 and 2 combined, which would be 4 mins 24 secs. Would be GOAT.
I think combining the two purely for single purposes is a GOAT solution for the duration issue.

·
Premium Member
9,870 Posts
No. FML can't be a single.

FML is one of the greatest songs I have ever heard.

I could never choose my FAVORITE Kanye song, it was always a tie between Lost in The World, Street Lights, and now..... gotta throw FML into that mix. Three truly, beautiful songs.

·
Read Only
101,629 Posts
Glentothe said:
Ultralight beams it trended for hours and people loved it yo even people who hate Kanye shit is a hit and a for the second FML would be a hit and then send out FML

1 - 20 of 21 Posts