Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Did the big day have that big of a push?

I dont use spotify so and didn't realize a lyft partnership was a game changer

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
603God said:
Did the big day have that big of a push?

I dont use spotify so and didn't realize a lyft partnership was a game changer
In terms of units moved it def is, idk how many lyft drivers are in the country but if theyre all playing the album its a ton of streams + random people getting exposed to it

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
IGOR had the best rollout this year in terms of rap. The format of the short IG Videos a few days before the album is the best way to hype an allbum right now. TBD had a pretty bad rollout besides his old albums going on streaming

·
Registered
13,244 Posts
If it had a proper marketing roll out that was planned and well executed with bundles and shit I could see Kanye doing over 500k

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Nowhere Man said:
IGOR had the best rollout this year in terms of rap. The format of the short IG Videos a few days before the album is the best way to hype an allbum right now. TBD had a pretty bad rollout besides his old albums going on streaming
sadly Igor got old very fast for me

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
gorillaglue said:
sadly Igor got old very fast for me
I listened to it so much when it came out i had to give it a break. But its an easy 10/10 album for me.

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Nowhere Man said:
I listened to it so much when it came out i had to give it a break. But its an easy 10/10 album for me.
most def idk why it got old for me tbh... I guess cause I’m not feeling that vibe right now.. almost some British / England type vibes . Reminded me of gorillaz

1 - 20 of 27 Posts