Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok yeah i should of rephrased that lol hes climbing the ranks quicker than people thought when he first started

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Yeezy. said:
Better question is would he be a top 5 producer after this album.
he's already the best producer....ever...nobody even comes close..so thats that.....as for lyricst...i personally already think so...from his social commentary to his wittiness kanye as an mc is everything THAT I look for in an rapper...honestly in this day and age who better then kanye? lil wayne? lmaoooo please

·
Registered
876 Posts
xYeezyDaChefx said:
he's already the best producer....ever...nobody even comes close..so thats that.....as for lyricst...i personally already think so...from his social commentary to his wittiness kanye as an mc is everything THAT I look for in an rapper...honestly in this day and age who better then kanye? lil wayne? lmaoooo please
No he is not. Dude kanye is my favorite producer and i would say there are better producers

G

·
xYeezyDaChefx said:
Well, at least you didn't try to conceal your stanning.

·
Registered
109,058 Posts
I really want to see an album where Kanye does the production by himself

No help from No I.D, S1, Mike Dean, Jeff Bhasker

Just Kanye-only production, just to see how well he'd do

·
Registered
876 Posts
Sky said:

This.

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
Sky said:

College Dropout.

Family Business was the only song another producer chipped in on.
If your not counting Miri Ben Ari.

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Yeezy. said:
No he is not. Dude kanye is my favorite producer and i would say there are better producers
LOL who dr. dre lmaooooo sure you have pete rock and dj premier neptunes timbaland..but come on...all those ****** were hot for a min..and then what? im not taking anything from any of them cuz i love them! but kanye gonna be that ***** producer till the world ends...

1 - 20 of 83 Posts