Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you think he reacts to us to what we say and post?

Also how do you think he would feel looking at what his fans say and think about?

·
Banned
22,616 Posts
is there anyone still here that remembers when lamar and crew tweeted a page from the og thread saying thanks for all the love or some shit? must have been a bit before thursday... hm

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Neon Flowers said:
is there anyone still here that remembers when lamar and crew tweeted a page from the og thread saying thanks for all the love or some shit?
yeah wasnt around then though....but there's no doubt that the XO crew is aware of the sxn and probably lurk from time to time...doesnt mean Abel himself does but it wouldnt surprise me

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UncleTony said:
yeah wasnt around then though....but there's no doubt that the XO crew is aware of the sxn and probably lurk from time to time...doesnt mean Abel himself does but it wouldnt surprise me
who knows Abel could have a account and low key post shit..... Who could most likely be the weeknd on this forum?

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Knowing him he wouldn't even post in this section, probably the film and music one. Maybe life & advice for the growing and maintaining your natural hair thread. S/o bgeek ;)

·
Premium Member
39,641 Posts
Daddy Bojangle said:
but Forreal it's probably some dude on here who has like 5-10 posts and like has been a member since 2011-2012
Doc lurks & that's it tbh.
Hope he doesn't see my threads though

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
squibby said:
Doc lurks & that's it tbh.
Hope he doesn't see my threads though
docs probably like yo Abel check out this post on KTT of you they wanna know if your lurking.

Abel- who posted it daddy Bojangle?

·
Premium Member
39,641 Posts
Daddy Bojangle said:
docs probably like yo Abel check out this post on KTT of you they wanna know if your lurking.

Abel- who posted it daddy Bojangle?
"smh some shitty hoes prolly gonna impersonate me on ktt now... not gonna even look now"

·
Premium Member
39,641 Posts
TheReaprXO said:
Knowing him he wouldn't even post in this section, probably the film and music one. Maybe life & advice for the growing and maintaining your natural hair thread. S/o bgeek ;)
:hah:

·
Premium Member
39,641 Posts
TheReaprXO said:
:lol: well she runs that thread practically
He probably go there for tips, I think I seen his pic in the OP
Abel lowkey don't want nobody to know so he doesn't bring in twitter fandoms or shit.
I'd hate to be famous cos then I'd have to "become a random" on a forum

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
squibby said:
Abel lowkey don't want nobody to know so he doesn't bring in twitter fandoms or shit.
I'd hate to be famous cos then I'd have to "become a random" on a forum
his username is probably something un weeknd like.

Happy sunshine

1 - 20 of 101 Posts