Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kanye can include whatever he wants and cut whatever he wants. If something got cut, it probably had good reason to, quit whining about songs you've never really heard being off of the album. 11 tracks is a strong length for an album too, don't you listen to anything other than rap? Rap albums are the only ones with 20+ tracks, virtually all of those albums with around 20 songs are loaded with filler. We are getting a consistent, strong, cohesive, 11 song product. Be happy about that. Reflecting on this album in 2 years are you gonna give a shit about what leaked and didn't before the release?

The idiots who are mad at the tracklist = :bitchgtfo::bitchgtfo::bitchgtfo::bitchgtfo::bitchgtfo::bitchgtfo::bitchgtfo::bitchgtfo:
 
G

·
So Appalled, Monster, See Me Now=Weak comared to his old tracks...sorry but that's the truth....Can you honestly say those songs as good or better than his old shit????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
See Me Now (an awful song) is a bonus track... which to me is not on the album. Monster is dope, So Appalled is meh, I admit.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,275 Posts
UltraKid said:
So Appalled, Monster, See Me Now=Weak comared to his old tracks...sorry but that's the truth....Can you honestly say those songs as good or better than his old shit????
So Appalled I can easily. Monster would be up there too (production is killer)...See Me Now you're right though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,618 Posts
Runaway Stronger said:
Kanye can include whatever he wants and cut whatever he wants. If something got cut, it probably had good reason to, quit whining about songs you've never really heard being off of the album. 11 tracks is a strong length for an album too, don't you listen to anything other than rap? Rap albums are the only ones with 20+ tracks, virtually all of those albums with around 20 songs are loaded with filler. We are getting a consistent, strong, cohesive, 11 song product. Be happy about that. Reflecting on this album in 2 years are you gonna give a shit about what leaked and didn't before the release?
:work:
:facepalm:

I am going to whine more now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
When's the last time iTunes posted a bullshit tracklist for a major artist? Never.
 
G

·
Szohr said:
So Appalled I can easily. Monster would be up there too (production is killer)...See Me Now you're right though
So you honestly think So Appalled is as good as Stronger, I Wonder, Diamonds or Jesus Walks???? And Monster's production is up to par with the songs I just mentioned above???? The only old songs I can put on the same list as those two songs are Barry Bonds and Drunken Hot Girls but even those songs are more focused and not random or out of place....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think its as good as barry bonds, breathe in breathe out, crack music, and bad news. so whatever.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
40,251 Posts
I agree with the OP but I'm still disappointed.
This is an emotional time for all of us.

Now back to whining. :problem?:
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top