Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been sayin this after he dropped his third album because I knew he wouldn't be able to pull off a 4th album doin the same ol shit.

He needs to drop the autotune and do a rap album. His rapping is good. Disagree?? Then go listen to his song "Karaoke".

OR

He needs drop the hood image and go full fledge pop. Akon did it?? Why not Pain??

If he got his ass in the studio with Dr.Luke, he could have hit singles again. I truly believe it.

I heard he's getting in the studio with Ke$ha, hopefully something will happen.

·
Premium Member
133,380 Posts
im up out the hood so i aint gotta steal/ but listen to the radio its obvious i still kill

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
DeePhenom said:
or maybe he should get some vocal lesson so he can actually sing without the help of autotune
I think he can sing a bit. :dno:

He's not great but he's certainly not bad.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Drizzy F Weezy said:
i think it's clear "the working formula" is not working right now lol
Last album went gold and he just dropped a mixtape not too long ago. I'm not a big fan but he does make good music. I think his style was a fad and his time is just up tbh

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Mozeley said:
t pain singing (without autotune) over one mic beat

he really isnt bad
damn.....he has a good voice but i think he uses the autotune because thats his thing....if he didnt have autotune....half of t-pains fans wouldnt listen to him

but id like to see a full non-autotune tpain album

·
Registered
26,500 Posts
Fuck dr luke

he needs to go back to producing his own shit thats where he is going wrong

im sprung
bartender
buy you a drink
i cant believe it

he wrote AND produced all his biggest songs

·
Premium Member
133,380 Posts
t pains time isnt up. t pain is a pop star, pop stars never become irrelevant. he pretty much shaped how pop music is made these deys

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
When your label is givin you a hard time about releasing your album. Your career is in trouble.

G

·
king. said:
Fuck dr luke

he needs to go back to producing his own shit thats where he is going wrong

im sprung
bartender
buy you a drink
i cant believe it

he wrote AND produced all his biggest songs

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
ONMusic said:
I been sayin this after he dropped his third album because I knew he wouldn't be able to pull off a 4th album doin the same ol shit.

He needs to drop the autotune and do a rap album. His rapping is good. Disagree?? Then go listen to his song "Karaoke".

OR

He needs drop the hood image and go full fledge pop. Akon did it?? Why not Pain??

If he got his ass in the studio with Dr.Luke, he could have hit singles again. I truly believe it.

I heard he's getting in the studio with Ke$ha, hopefully something will happen.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts