Kanye to The banner

If MBDTF was pushed back to Spring 2011...

1858 Views 33 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  I AM THEE BEST
For whatever reason... due to tha leaks, or jus wanted to get more creative with the album... how would you feel? i'd probly be pissed cuz i was hype for it to be out September 14th... then erthing (Good Music Artist Albums) got pushed back too. Hate pushbacks.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
wont happen... if it did, then damn oh well we wait
x1470194701237403274027340327403247
Lalangan said:
then i would find you and  mame you for introducing the idea


:joopac:
Pelvissimo said:
For whatever reason... due to tha leaks, or jus wanted to get more creative with the album... how would you feel? i'd probly be pissed cuz i was hype for it to be out September 14th... then erthing (Good Music Artist Albums) got pushed back too. Hate pushbacks.
G
MBDTF packaged with LASERS...





<--------------------My reaction
Relax, 11 Tracks and you already have 6 of them, what's the urgency
wait 11 tracks? did i miss something?
Salsation said:
Relax, 11 Tracks and you already have 6 of them, what's the urgency
No, people are speculating based on a picture.

Anyway, it won't happen, but if it did, I would wait patiently.
notNow said:
wait 11 tracks? did i miss something?
they are gonna start making the cds im sure before the end of the month so i doubt thats happening
:facepalm:
Timesitheus said:
No, people are speculating based on a picture.

Anyway, it won't happen, but if it did, I would wait patiently and with my balls hanging out in frustration.
there's more than 11....
Salsation said:
Relax, 11 Tracks and you already have 6 of them, what's the urgency
this is your first post..

you did register to ask only this???????


DAMN
Shouldn't happen but who knows these days. Release dates go up and down faster than the stock market mayne
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top