Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Fiasco Gate would've never happened

2. Check The Rhime (Q-tip) 
"Industry rule number four thousand and eighty,record company people are shady.So kids watch your back 'cause I think they smoke crack,I don't doubt it. Look at how they act".     

Lasers would've never happened  D: :mindfkd:
:kanyeshrug: :he:

U

·
0 Posts
Himanshu said:
What's fiasco gate?
‘Fiasco gate’ is a reference to Lupe Fiasco’s slip-up during the Hip-Hop Awards ceremony. Lupe forgot words to an ATCQ song during his dedication performance to them

O

·
0 Posts
CT said:
‘Fiasco gate’ is a reference to Lupe Fiasco’s slip-up during the Hip-Hop Awards ceremony. Lupe forgot words to an ATCQ song during his dedication performance to them
Nvm I found it. Busta goes crazy

·
Premium Member
8,611 Posts
link_815 said:
he messed up on Superstar when i went to his concert. does that mean he's not a fan of himself :psyboom:
I always get the "crowd is here" and "cameras here" parts mixed up :cryfam:

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Himanshu said:
What's fiasco gate?
iYeezy said:
And I've always wondered, why is it "Fiasco Gate?"
Fiasco gate wasn't just about him messing up the lyrics that could happen to anyone, it was mainly about him claiming that he didn't listen to tribe and hip hop heads were outraged like "how dare you!!!" and then think vibe magazine did an interview and they took his words outta context (can't remember what he said) and blew whole thing up even more.

Z

·
0 Posts
link_815 said:
he messed up on Superstar when i went to his concert. does that mean he's not a fan of himself :psyboom:
Kid Pav said:
it was mainly about him claiming that he didn't listen to tribe and hip hop heads were outraged like "how dare you!!!" and then think vibe magazine did an interview and they took his words outta context (can't remember what he said) and blew whole thing up even more.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts