Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Kim Kardashian drop an surprise album features from Kanye West of course... Do y'all think she will be able to sell 1m first week?

I'm having discussion with my homie and he thinks she can do more than 1m first week. Since she has hugest pull in entertainment business. 

:khaled:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I think she would sell a mill first week easy. ****** would buy it just to see the album booklet art. And out of sheer curiosity. 

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
A part of me says I wouldn't be interested based on the song curated by The-Dream

But if Kim was able to get a yeezus type sound w/ Kanye curating it, I'd buy

·
Registered
21,285 Posts
Reps Up said:
If Kim Kardashian drop an surprise album features from Kanye West of course... Do y'all think she will be able to sell 1m first week?

I'm having discussion with my homie and he thinks she can do more than 1m first week. Since she has hugest pull in entertainment business. 

:khaled:

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
A kim kanye collab album would be big just because the hype, but I don't think it would top 500k. Kanye ain't ever topping graduation first week sells.

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
off topic but didn't kylie ask tyga for help with music when her step brother is kanye :jordanlaff:

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
birk2105 said:
Didn't that Jam Turn It Up shit flop? :mm:
Yeah it flopped. That was 2011 though, now all types of music is acceptable now. Don't think since she gotten bigger it can do those numbers?

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Slum Village said:
A kim kanye collab album would be big just because the hype, but I don't think it would top 500k. Kanye ain't ever topping graduation first week sells.

·
Registered
6,752 Posts
Slum Village said:
There's a chance he could push 500k with streaming etc but yeah he probably won't be doing 1 million. But then again which rapper not named Drake, is in 2016?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts