1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I dont get it...

:dno:

now you edit..

why was MJ in the thread name???...

lol you thinked it was  suicide from mj?

THIS was the first thread name

"Re: If Kanye Did kill himself like he said...what would the world think compared to mj?

.."

·
Registered
99,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fucking ridiculous said:
your threads are so shit. justsayin'.
First of all, You don't even make threads on this site
Second, i've never seen your damn name on this site ever so get with it and participate
damn, why don't you get involved and stop criticizing people trying to get kanye fans together
we can toast you right now

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Here's how I think it would break down:

Ye Fans: Balling, tears, absolutely horrified.Would be sad and conflicted at first then slowly come to accept it.

Hip-Hop World: A lot would be shocked, some would be sad.There would of course be those Illuminati hip hop heads  though who would be talking about how that's one less devil down or some crazy ish like that.

Pop  Culture World:I could see a lot of musicians who worked closely with Kanye like Beyonce and Rihanna expressing sadness over his death.I think a lot of blogs would be sad about it too and also cover it.Especially MTV, Pitchfork and Entertainment Weekly.A lot of models would be sad and fashion designers.It would be pretty widely covered on the news for at least a few days.Not on Michael Jackson level though.

In the end though I think people would be split right down the middle.Some would care and those that did would really care and others wouldnt care at all or would sort of care.

·
Registered
99,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The Runaway said:
Here's how I think it would break down:

Ye Fans: Balling, tears, absolutely horrified.Would be sad and conflicted at first then slowly come to accept it.

Hip-Hop World: A lot would be shocked, some would be sad.There would of course be those Illuminati hip hop heads  though who would be talking about how that's one less devil down or some crazy ish like that.

Pop  Culture World:I could see a lot of musicians who worked closely with Kanye like Beyonce and Rihanna expressing sadness over his death.I think a lot of blogs would be sad about it too and also cover it.Especially MTV, Pitchfork and Entertainment Weekly.A lot of models would be sad and fashion designers.It would be pretty widely covered on the news for at least a few days.Not on Michael Jackson level though.

In the end though I think people would be split right down the middle.Some would care and those that did would really care and others wouldnt care at all or would sort of care.
you got it right
it would be like curt cobainish
like some ye fans would have candle light stuff
then some ppl would care
others not a bit

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.