Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seriousy, he's mentioned the Devil in almost every single song since his return, if he continues I'm not buying his next album tbh...

illuminati aside, the songs are dope but everytime he mentions the Devil it's a turn off

:fuu:

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
gtfo

i tihnk he does it for laughs. like kind of mocking people who think hes illuminati

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You idiots, it's in EVERY SONG, EVERY LEAK, I never said he sold his soul, I just don't like all this negative shit, mentioning the Devil in EVERY song is far from coincidental

·
Registered
516 Posts
♫ Fame Killz. said:
You idiots, it's in EVERY SONG, EVERY LEAK, I never said he sold his soul, I just don't like all this negative shit, mentioning the Devil in EVERY song is far from coincidental
You are right Kanye is the Anti-Christ. Only explanation. Has to be. HASTOBE

...idiots

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DS said:
You're taking "the devil" too literally. The devil represents "evil", just as God represents "good" (I'm not guessing what ye means, I'm saying this is applicable in any circumstance). Avoiding one is impossible. 
"we're going to hell for heavensakes huh"

"saw the devil ina..." w/e that car is

Ye used to mention God in most songs, now he's namedropping lucifer EVERY chance he gets....not cool tbh

I wouldn't chill with someone in real life if all he did was mention the devil...just keeping it real

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
Wait so you didn't hear him mention "Jesus Christ" in the song "Dark Fantasy"? I guess it's there you got this from.

·
Registered
516 Posts
♫ Fame Killz. said:
didn't say that at all..... :facepalm:
Sorry. he is apart of the Illuminati or whatever the hell, that's right.  :facepalm:

But seriously like DS said

DS said:
You're taking "the devil" too literally. The devil represents "evil", just as God represents "good" (I'm not guessing what ye means, I'm saying this is applicable in any circumstance). Avoiding one is impossible. 

1 - 20 of 177 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.