Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm only gunna download Trapped In my Mind and wait til Nov. 9th to buy rest of the album,
Because Cudi and Lupe are like the only tangible CD's I ever buy.

I waited the last time MOTM Leaked online, I can do it again.

Anyone feel the same, but with a different song?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Got mine pre-ordered and I'm definitely downloading the leak as soon as possible and listening to it non stop.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Soon as it leaks Ima be all over it.
I don't get the people that be like "Ima wait till the release day". What the fuck for??
If you download the leaked album before release date and listen to it what the fuck is the difference gonna be listening to the EXACT SAME album 2 weeks later. I don't get yall...

·
Registered
9 Posts
WESTNiNE9 said:
I don't get the people that be like "Ima wait till the release day". What the fuck for??
If you download the leaked album before release date and listen to it what the fuck is the difference gonna be listening to the EXACT SAME album 2 weeks later. I don't get yall...
well put, my friend.

·
Registered
208 Posts
WESTNiNE9 said:
sKip2mYK said:
well put, my friend.

·
Registered
12,597 Posts
WESTNiNE9 said:
It's just a much better feeling

·
Registered
5,671 Posts
Not listening to any leaks if it's not Trapped In My Mind.

If full album leak comes around,I will listen to that in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
543 Posts
WESTNiNE9 said:
How so?
If the album is gonna move you, it's gonna move you.
I really don't think the date of you listening to the album has anything to do with it...
Well it seems to me that you've never anticipated an album so much and waited to buy it, so you wouldn't know the feeling. Just the feeling of waiting for an album you have wanted SO much by one of your favorite artists and listening to it the first time. That's what makes it sound good. Illegally downloading it, the feeling is such like, "oh, this sounds pretty good" buying it and listening to it the first time while supporting your artist the feeling is like "MAN THIS ALBUM IS SO DOPE."

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
BeansNCrackers said:
Well it seems to me that you've never anticipated an album so much and waited to buy it, so you wouldn't know the feeling. Just the feeling of waiting for an album you have wanted SO much by one of your favorite artists and listening to it the first time. That's what makes it sound good. Illegally downloading it, the feeling is such like, "oh, this sounds pretty good" buying it and listening to it the first time while supporting your artist the feeling is like "MAN THIS ALBUM IS SO DOPE."
You're just telling yourself that the album is so much more "dope" when you buy it because you paid your money for it.
When in reality a downloaded copy and hard copy sound no different.  :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
STEVEkayokay said:
I'm only gunna download Trapped In my Mind and wait til Nov. 9th to buy rest of the album,
Because Cudi and Lupe are like the only tangible CD's I ever buy.

I waited the last time MOTM Leaked online, I can do it again.

Anyone feel the same, but with a different song?
I thought that said Trapped in the closet not trapped in my mind at first. I need sleep clearly if I'm thinking about R. Kelly's Hip Hopera.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts