Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would not be disappointed in the tracklist. I believe there will be subtle changes, changes you all may enjoy. As well, it is not as though the songs you have sitting in your iTunes library are the songs you will hear on the album.

"They think they've heard these songs... they haven't heard these songs."

But really. He's not kidding. You're not only looking at a classic, but you're looking at an entire tracklist of new songs.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TheCollegeDropout said:
any idea when we'll find out what these subtle changes are, if any?
whenever kanye decides it's time to hop on twitter and drop the official tracklist.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
wat said:
i feel like i've lost credibility here. where ma boys at who trust me lol
i trust you man. this album will be amazing. i know now exactly what kanye meant when he blogged months back about just blasting the album with the lights off and drinking and being brought to tears, this shit is beautiful.

·
Banned
20,397 Posts
wat said:
As well, it is not as though the songs you have sitting in your iTunes library are the songs you will hear on the album.

"They think they've heard these songs... they haven't heard these songs."
do these apply to just the subtle changes or are verses/beats completely redone?

edit: i completely believe you on these type of things after what you said in the official album thread awhile ago about there being disappointment in the tracklist

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jasper305 said:
i trust you man. this album will be amazing. i know now exactly what kanye meant when he blogged months back about just blasting the album with the lights off and drinking and being brought to tears, this shit is beautiful.
can you link me to that btw? i'd love to read it again.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thenephilim27 said:
do these apply to just the subtle changes or are verses/beats completely redone?
production moreso than verses but everything, literally everything, has been changed. it's art now.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts