Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've come to understand that the digital copy of WTT is being released on August 1st and the physical on August 5th. That's BS tbh. Do I get like a code or something to let me listen to a digital copy? I mean 4 days in between releases of the same album is ridiculous.

I feel left out  :sadblu:

·
Premium Member
123,374 Posts
same here

ill get it on a fileshare though

·
Registered
956 Posts
Cunty McCunterson said:
Cause we spent more money on a fucking hard copy. Why shouldn't they?
It's 4 different products. You don't buy 1 and get one of the others for free. Then everybody just had to buy the hard copy

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Neslom said:
It's 4 different products. You don't buy 1 and get one of the others for free. Then everybody just had to buy the hard copy
The deluxe is all of the products in 1. it would be un-fair tbh

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
holy fuck I have $15 in my bank account but the special edition pre-order is $17 :cryfam:

fuck I need to put 2 dollars in my bank account

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Albert said:
holy fuck I have $15 in my bank account but the special edition pre-order is $17 :cryfam:

fuck I need to put 2 dollars in my bank account
+ shipping and handling. depending on where you live, it'll be 24 bucks at least.

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
Cunty McCunterson said:
+ shipping and handling. depending on where you live, it'll be 24 bucks at least.
I live in the States, so will they charge me shipping and handling if I live in the States?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Cunty McCunterson said:
The deluxe is all of the products in 1. it would be un-fair tbh
The deluxe is just the standard cd with bonus tracks from what I know. I honestly don't think it's unfair, Since I'm not paying for a digital version why whold I expect to get one?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts